Make An Appointment
BEFORE INTRAVENOUS ANESTHESIA SEDATION
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Rothman & Dr. McKay prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Some Of Our Satisfied Patients
Great people & so friendly. This isn't the first time I have used Dr. Rothman. Both of my boys had their wisdom teeth taken out by him many years ago. Today was the second time I have used him, second wisdom tooth taken out today. I have high anxiety when I go to the dentist but they make you feel so comfortable and relaxed. I was in and out of there in no time. Dr. Rothman called to check on me as well. I highly recommend Alabama Oral & Facial Surgery
The staff are awesome. The doctor was very professional and very good at communicating. I received A+ care.
Got to make a shoutout this place. My severe anxiety prevents me from coming to get a lot of dental work. Tooth was pulled today with twilight and the staff was just very caring to work with my anxiety. So relieved its over and it got through quickly. Keep working with your patients like that and the business will return. Thanks guys.